Friday, September 13, 2013

Guilty Feeling

The last post I did on this blog was done on

Thursday, January 3, 2013


Back On The Treadmill

Yes, it was such a long time ago. I really feel guilty for not continue to blog as I have so much to write about. There are too many reasons why I didn't continue blogging but there is no point in delving them as it will definitely be a bore. the point I want to say is..I am blogging again. It matters not if there wont be anybody to read it, but it serve the purpose of preserving this blog Life As I See It... LAISI for short. Hopefully my future generations will peek into this blog to see some of the things I wrote even after I am long gone.
Earlier I have had problems logging into this site as I couldn't key in my password due to the presence of the newer LAISI which I constructed after I lost access to the original LAISI. Now that I have regained access, I am going to delete the newer LAISI in order to avoid further complications when senility starts encroaching into this tired old brain.
The travel bug is biting me again. Since my last post on my trip to Eastern Europe, I have travelled to Jogjakarta in November 2011, Surabaya/Malang in Oktober 2012 both in Indonesia. Revently barely 3 months after my heart operation in March 2013, I took a trip with my family to Hong Kong in May 2013. Nexton my list is a cruise on Star Cruise Libra with the famous compere Aznil Haji Nawawi.

http://www.malaysianharmony.com.my/images/documents/itinerary/1371009027-muslim%20media%20PAK%20NIL.jpg 

Next on my agenda will be a trip to Yangon Burma with my wife in February 2014 followed by doing the Umrah with my wife, my daughter Azura and her husband Ridzuan.
Hopefully my coming back to blogging will bring some cheer to those who care to visit this site. It should keep me occupied too as I feel I need to wean myself off from too much of Facebook which had kept me away from blogging thus far.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuan,

Shukur alhamdulilah.

Inshaallah apa yang dirancang akan di nyatakan oleh Allah

amin

Sad Open said...

Salam Pak Zawi. It is indeed a long hiatus. I have came here again and again to see new posting but I found nothing. It made me wonder what happened to one of our most productive writers. Keep on writing Pak Zawi. I will always longing to read your blog and I will always need a fix now and then from this blog called LAISI. Cheeers!

Pak Zawi said...

Sad from Brutal31.net,
I am so glad to see your comment. Writing a post is fun when you know someone out there is reading it and appreciating it. It is an effort to do a good post. In sya Allah with this comment of yours will encourage and bring back the enthusiasm to make new posts.

the seasonal blogger said...

Pak zawi,

I must be 'googling' something about Labuan that eventually make me read your blog... I gathered that you was with Felda (just like my father) and your daughter used to live in my current neigbourhood at Tmn Mutiara :) hope both you and wife selalu sihat di samping anak2 and cucu2!

Uncle said...

Salam Pak Zawi.
Welcome back! But.....your last entry was like a month ago!

Sylvia Yong said...

Hi Pak Jawi, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I'm sorry I did not see it until this week! and it's now 2015! Time flies...I have not written my blog for a long time...but have psyched myself to star again this year. So Mariamas Yaacob was your classmate in Serdang! Small world. Please link us...as I have not heard from her. I plan to go back to Kota Bharu in April and it will be good if I can meet her and some of my Zainab School classmates of Class 1968. My email is sylviayong21@yahoo.com
In case you have forgotten, my blog is called Contemplation...at sylviayong.blogspot.com

Sylvia Yong said...

Hi Pak Jawi, please continue to write your blog...there are so many topics you can write about Kelantan! I enjoy reading your blog...it brings back fond memories of my childhood there, and no matter how far I travel, I will always remain a true "anak Kelantan"!

Pak Zawi said...

lovesports. No problem to contact me. Please use my current email address zawi.ahmad@gmail.com. For latest postings please visit www.zlaisi.blogspot.com as I am not able to update this site anymore.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.